Monday, November 08, 2010

my advocacy

Education was the major influential activity that played a very significant role throughout my journey. I was mold from an innocent human being to a better & much responsible individual in the society. I’ve experienced the jovial & sorrow and times of loneliness & woes of life and eventually, surpassed the vivid voyage through the years. But this time, I’ve faced the biggest challenge of being an Education student that is, engaging in Student Teaching Practicum. It was really different from the usual things I used to do at school. When I heard about the “student teaching” in education courses, it sounded to me very scary. I couldn’t bear when that time comes. I even thought that, maybe I would just give up. But, on the second thought: ‘How would I know if really fit for this profession, if I’m not gonna take the challenge of this course?’ And so I did. When I first step on the classroom where I’m about to handle the class, I really felt terrible & nervous, especially when I saw the faces of the students staring at me. Different emotions lingers my mind. Well, I can’t do nothing but to take my deepest breathe and go on with the flow of life as I take my stand as their student teacher.
But, as time rolls by, the feeling of nervousness & doubts slowly fades. Instead, happiness, excitement & thrill take place all over my emotion. I felt the love of teaching these individual. Everyday used to be a surprise for me. And I’ve concluded that, Education wasn’t just a profession, it’s my passion. Many would think that education course has less importance in the institution than any other courses. But they’ve never seen the beauty lies within it that is, full of surprise & learning every day.
Now, I’m about to make my last step in education heading to the real world. I never thought that I could reach this far. And so, I am proud to say that I’ve surpassed all these with the help of every individual that surrounded me all these years, who had touched my life and help me, to become a better person that I am today. They were my strength & the source of my success. So, for all the people who have been a part of my journey, I am giving you this success of mine with all my heart!! THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment